samedi 28 février 2015

Skream to release an album on Crosstown Rebels



Skream has finally signed to Crosstown Rebels, with an album set to arrive later this year.

He remixed Ali Love's 'Perfect Picture' on Damian Lazarus's label at the fail end of 2014 and made his official debut on the imprint  on Feb. 23 with 'Still Lemonade' and a remix by Redshape.

Talking about the release, Skream said "'Still Lemonade' was the first track I finished in a long time that I felt completely happy with and was ready to play out, I didn't tell anyone it was by me when I first started playing it and the reaction was explosive".

"It's a perfect example of the direction I'm taking with my productions".

We knew he had an album due this year after sharing 'Pernicious' on Soundcloud, but it's now confirmed it'll be released on Crosstown.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire